Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Camping Easter Weekend

So at the beginning of Spring Break I was soooo ready for the chance just to stay home with the kids and sleep in and hang out with nothing to do but the occassional swim lesson .... That lasted until Thursday when I had had enough of Gabe and his unending energy so I called Raph at work and asked if we could pack the trailer that night and go camping with our friends. Keep in mind that Raph is so busy at work right now that he had to work Good Friday and he wasn't getting home until late in the evenings. I was fully aware of this and knew that calling him in the middle of the day at work when he was not completely able to shift gears as fast as I could talk, that I would get my way! :) So pack up we did and headed to Allouette for the weekend with our friends and a few neighbours. We had a blast and Gabe burned some of that energy!

No comments: