Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The little red car

So on Monday Raph brought home a little red car and asked me who had been the best kid that day and he was going to given that kid the car. Of course it was Faith who was not the least bit interested. The boys were then told that if they were really good (cuz I was about to adopt them out on Monday) that one would get the red car. WOW, what a change in a couple of boys! Declan was even sitting at the table making up his own math questions and answering them for "extra homework". I just have to mention the car and Gabe stops whatever bad behaviour he is currently involved in (please take note that this happens frequently throughout a day). So far I have not given out the car because that would ruin all my fun!

1 comment:

Marsalie said...

Has either boy been given the car yet? :)