Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tomorrow wasn't any better


So, the 5 year old decided to ride his bike into the ditch - he claims it was an accident - the jury is still out on that one. It's a greenstick fracture and should heal in 2 to 3 weeks. Notice the happy face ... that will quickly disappear when the realization of what "no swimming" actually means. On a side note, he was not actually in my care, I was at the orthodontist with Faith. Note to self, do not leave evil kaneeval with the neighbours.
Well, tomorrow will hopefully be a better day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evil Kaneeval ! Yeah, that pretty much fits.

Papa

Marsalie said...

Oh Jen! I am just picturing my life in another 4 years.

Taylor said...

All I can say is...been there done that...he and Taylor are definitely cousins! I am facing the facts that my dare devil little girl does not have any fear of jumping off of high things or going fast...all in good fun Gabe! You'll heal quickly....and then it will be back to finding more ways to torment your mother!